[WSBARP] PR deed - what are folks using now?

Mark Higgins markthiggins at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 09:26:59 PST 2015

Melinda--I typically have my PRs do a quitclaim deed, and call it a
quitclaim deed, where the estate conveys all it has without any warranty.​
I have never heard of beneficiaries having any problem with this.  Is there
any reason you know of why this wouldn't work?

Mark

Mark T. Higgins
Mark T. Higgins, P.C.
P.O. Box 57