[WSBARP] [REALPROP] Referral Sought - Residential Condo Issues with Support Animal

Carmen Rowe carmen at gryphonlawgroup.com
Wed Dec 23 10:22:54 PST 2015

Yes, yes and yes ... I do a lot of these. Even get to speak on pets (and
non-pets - service animals and the like) & associations at CAI's national
law seminar in New Orleans in January :) (very excited!)

Carmen Rowe

*Attorney / Owner*

1121 Harrison Ave. No. 280 - Centralia, WA 98531
Phone: (360) 669-3576
Email:  Carmen at GryphonLawGroup.com

*Contact us for information on Olympia and Seattle locations.*

*Privileged and confidential: *This message is confidential, and we thank
you for your respect in not sharing this email with anyone other than the
person to whom it is addressed;and if you received it by accident, deleting
it and disregarding any information it contains.

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Cynthia Thomas cindy at ctpropertylaw.com