[WSBARP] No Named PR

James B. Dolan jbdolan at jbdolan.com
Thu Aug 27 15:02:46 PDT 2015

Senior Support Services 360-650-9033.

-jbd-

===================

Jones Butler Dolan, PS

www.jbdolan.com <http://www.jbdolan.com/>

www.jonesbutlerdolan.com <http://www.jonesbutlerdolan.com/>

Mount Vernon

P.O. Box 2784

415 Pine Street

Mount Vernon, WA 98273

Telephone: 360-336-2939

Facsimile: 360-336-2949

Stanwood

P.O. Box 458

10027 - 269th Place NW (SR 532)

Stanwood, WA 98292

Telephone: 360-629-3833

Facsimile: 360-629-6253

From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Jim Doran
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 2:46 PM
To: 'WSBA Real Property Listserv'
Subject: Re: [WSBARP] No Named PR

Thanks.  He is leaving his assets to charities and does not want to leave anything to his relatives.  Hence, he doesn’t want to get them involved.

I guess I need a name for one of the local Professional Service Corporations.

James R. Doran

Attorney at Law

100 E. Pine Street – Suite 205

Bellingham, WA 98225