[WSBARP] Easement encroachment ?

Gregory L. Ursich gursich at insleebest.com
Thu Apr 30 14:18:56 PDT 2015

Justin: I do these type of cases all of the time, including in Snohomish County.  Call me and we can discuss some options for your client. -Greg

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D08350.97A3C860]

Gregory L. Ursich | Shareholder
Skyline Tower, Suite 1500 | 10900 NE 4th Street | Bellevue, WA 98004
P: 425.450.4258 | F: 425.635.7720
vCard<http://www.insleebest.com/uploads/vcards/gursich.vcf> | website<http://www.insleebest.com/> | gursich at insleebest.com<mailto:gursich at insleebest.com>

This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.