[WSBARP] Revocable Transfer on Death Deeds

Bickel, Dwight Dwight.Bickel at fntg.com
Wed Jun 25 17:45:17 PDT 2014

I was going to say what Craig said.   I would like to watch someone
discuss the merits of the recorder’s rights.

However, I do not recommend adding that word to the title of the deed.  It
invites an interpretation that this grantor intends a different revocation
right than the statute provides.

Dwight Bickel