[WSBARP] Digests and regular messages.

Christopher Muñoz ckmunoz at pomeroy-wa.com
Fri Feb 14 10:19:13 PST 2014

Doug -- Since, as we have discussed before, I am unable to configure my
list subscriptions either by auto-email or through a Web interface, could
ask you to pass this on to whoever can make these changes manually?

Before the December commotion erupted, I had two subscriptions to both
lists:

ckmunoz at comcast.net  (which was set for my California presence, so that I
could post to the list through POP3)

&

law_99347 at pomeroy-wa.com (a secondary email address through which I could
not post, except through the web interface).

After my problems with digest corruption, both were set to "No mail"; if I

needed to see what was going on, I could look at the archives.  After the
server crash, I started getting all messages at both addresses, although
some were not sent to the Comcast address for some unknown reason.

At this point, since I can't post anyway (except privately, directly to
the
poster(s) ), I might as well just ask you to shut down both accounts, for
indefinitely, until the coast clears.  If the daily digests do become
available at some future time, then they should be sent to me at

munoz-law at pomeroy-wa.com

although I still won't be able to post, since that is a subsidiary
account.

But no matter, since I sometimes go long stretches without posting
anything.

Thanks.

- Christopher Muñoz