[WSBARP] Who is My Client?

Jeanne Dawes jjdawes at goregrewe.com
Tue Dec 9 09:48:50 PST 2014

It appears the nephew is acting as agent for the Aunt, so the Aunt would be your client.  Make sure the POA gives the Nephew the proper authority to do what you need done.  I would disclose to the Nephew that you are representing his Aunt, not him individually.  Engagement Agreement should address DPOA issues.

Jeanne

Jeanne J. Dawes
Attorney at Law
Gore & Grewe, P.S.
103 E. Indiana Avenue, Suite A
Spokane, WA 99207-2317
Voice:  509-326-7500
Fax:      509-326-7503
jjdawes at goregrewe.com<mailto:jjdawes at goregrewe.com>
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.