[WSBARP] Will of Michael John Anderson, resident of Poulsbo?

Dorothy K. Foster dfoster at fosterlawgroup.com
Fri Dec 5 16:02:54 PST 2014

Did anyone prepare a Will for Michael J. Anderson, a now-deceased resident of Poulsbo, WA?

Thanks
Dorothy K. Foster
Foster Law Group, PLLC
206.686.7400

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. Do not copy or forward this message to anyone without first obtaining my permission. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, destroy this message and kindly notify me by reply email.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: Any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments or enclosures) may not be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code; or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.