[WSBARP] Two Suits or One?

Clark, Catherine Cat at loccc.com
Thu Dec 4 16:16:19 PST 2014

Right.  The King Co Action is being written as a TEDRA.

If I go the restraining order route, then I may be out of TEDRA-the law is apparently in flux on that point.  If I just file the TEDRA in King County naming only the PR and record the lis pendens I think I get there.

Thanks folks!

Catherine C. Clark
Law Office of Catherine C. Clark PLLC
701 Fifth Avenue, Suite 4105