[WSBARP] suing members of LLC

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Mon Dec 1 17:15:58 PST 2014

I need to sue a Washington LLC, and I want to also sue and allege individual liability by the two individuals (H&W) listed as members of the LLC.  Piercing the veil except it is a LLC not a corp.

anyone have any suggested language for alleging the individual liability I could use?

These are people who granted client a mortgage, but it turns out what they mortgaged was subject to a prior real estate contract which will  be forfeited and there goes the client’s mortgage.

Joshua F. Grant, PS
Attorney at Law
P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185