[WSBAPT] Replacing Personal Representative

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Fri Feb 9 14:56:00 PST 2024

For what it's worth, I went under TEDRA for a recent removal.  I did not reach the BOP required but the judge did award our side legal fees - so win in part and I requested the fees under TEDRA.

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden, P.S.
717 W. Sprague Ave., Suite 1500
Spokane, WA  99201
djkiepe at depdslaw.com<mailto:djkiepe at depdslaw.com>
509-455-5300

KINDLY ALLOW 2-4 WORKING DAYS TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO NON-URGENT EMAILS.  FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR EMAIL (OR RESEND YOUR EMAIL AS THE CASE MAY BE) MARKED URGENT IN THE SUBJECT LINE.