[WSBAPT] Social Security Admin Form 1724

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Thu Feb 8 10:23:56 PST 2024

So, this is truly just what I would try first -

I am guessing there was a Pourover Will and so I would have the Trustee fill out a Certificate of Trust and requests the check be sent to the Trustee with an explanation of payment.  You could likely send it to a fax or via email.  In the alternative, I have heard local offices are very friendly to visit in person with an appointment.

In regards to the Affidavit of Successor, I wasn't sure if you meant to be signed by the Trustee or the beneficiaries but if you meant the trustee, that could work too.

It is possible that they may force a Probate before they speak to anyone and give the amount....hmmmmm, nothing is ever simple.

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden, P.S.
717 W. Sprague Ave., Suite 1500
Spokane, WA  99201
djkiepe at depdslaw.com<mailto:djkiepe at depdslaw.com>
509-455-5300

KINDLY ALLOW 2-4 WORKING DAYS TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO NON-URGENT EMAILS.  FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR EMAIL (OR RESEND YOUR EMAIL AS THE CASE MAY BE) MARKED URGENT IN THE SUBJECT LINE.