[WSBAPT] Call to Duty Volunteers

Anna Cashman acashman at khbblaw.com
Wed Apr 24 18:18:52 PDT 2024

Please see the below message and attachment regarding the Call to Duty Volunteer Program:

I'm Gabriel Hanson, the Volunteer Partnerships VISTA at the Washington State Attorney General's Office of Military and Veteran Legal Assistance. Our office connects Washington veterans, service members and their families with pro bono attorneys, legal aid organizations, and self-help materials. We ask pro bono attorneys to provide 30-60 minutes of assistance to a community member by phone, with referrals to self-help or legal aid as appropriate. There's no expectation of ongoing legal assistance or representation.

Anna M. Cashman
[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA9673.C83BD220]
Tel (206) 382-4414 ext. 234 / Fax (206) 382-4412 / acashman at khbblaw.com<mailto:acashman at khbblaw.com>
705 Second Avenue / Suite 800 / Seattle, WA 98104 / www.khbblaw.com<http://www.khbblaw.com/>