[WSBAPT] electronic wills qualified custodian

Mark Vohr mcv at ohanafc.com
Wed Apr 24 15:54:25 PDT 2024

  1.  Guardianship Services of Seattle
  2.  Ohana Fiduciary Corporation
  3.  WE Trust
  4.  Schoen Fiduciary

These are all qualified under RCW 11.12.460(1)(b).  Not sure all of them will agree to do so, except for Ohana – we provide this service.  We charge a $150 one-time fee, which includes executing the affidavit.   The only likely candidate under 11.12.460(1)(c) that I can think of off the top of my head is Private Client Fiduciary.  Not sure if they will do this, but they are likely qualified.   As you know, it’s a relatively new position and not too many requests are circulating at this point.

Regards,

Mark

Mark C. Vohr, J.D. CPGC
Ohana Fiduciary Corporation