[WSBAPT] Estate Planning Forms Software

Katie Groblewski katie at eidoslegacy.com
Mon Apr 22 16:58:56 PDT 2024

Hi everyone -

I wanted to send out one more request to the list serve community to ask for software beta testers.  We are building estate planning drafting software that is truly Washington State focused and will be available to Washington practitioners for a low-cost subscription beginning this summer.  We are looking for any and all input from our local community.

If you are interested in accessing the software for free until May 31, please CLICK HERE<http://eepurl.com/iIJ8Bc> and give us your information.  Someone from Agile EP will reach out to get you access to the software.

Our Current Product.  Our Estate Planning BETA includes the ability to draft Revocable Trusts, Wills, Financial and Medical Powers of Attorney, Health Care Directives, HIPAA Authorizations, a 2- or 3-prong Community Property Agreement, and an estate planning summary, all custom to Washington State Law. We are also including our online client-facing questionnaires and our client-facing handouts in this BETA, so check them out too!

Our Request of You.  We are conducting this user research for our own internal purposes, to improve the product for our users before we launch the software this summer. We would like your comments, redlines and thoughts on the concepts included or omitted, the document language, and the user interface design and questions.  We'd like to be clear that our BETA may not have our fully-realized functionality at this time.

Thank you,
Katie Groblewski