[WSBAPT] Recording a death certificate

Rhonda Rudman rhondarudman at comcast.net
Wed Sep 27 11:23:29 PDT 2023

One other thing to note is that some counties do things differently.

In Kitsap County a recorded death certificate is blocked from public
viewing.
A recording number for a death certificate will show that there was a
death certificate recorded for "John Doe" and it will show who recorded
it and when.
I believe the title companies can get a copy for their records.

Rhonda Lee Rudman
Attorney at Law
17791 Fjord Drive NE, Suite 134
Poulsbo, Washington  98370