[WSBAPT] Seeking Probate/Estate Atty in New Mexico

Karen E. Boxx kboxx at uw.edu
Tue Sep 26 14:09:39 PDT 2023

Try these:

Cristy Carbon-Gaul

THE LAW OFFICE OF CRISTY J. CARBÓN-GAUL

David Finlayson
Finlayson Law Firm P.C.
7301 Jefferson St NE Suite F
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Phone: 505-373-3500
Fax: 505-373-3501
David A. Finlayson david at willsandtrustsnm.com<mailto:david at willsandtrustsnm.com>

Marjorie Rogers
[image008.png]

Professor Karen E. Boxx

University of Washington School of Law

Box 353020

Seattle, WA 98195-3020

206.616.3856
Sent from my iPad

On Sep 26, 2023, at 12:31 PM, Mehera Nori <mehera at pridelawpllc.com> wrote:

Listmates,  Client's mom passed away suddenly over the weekend. She was a resident of Albuquerque, NM (Bernalillo County) and my client is looking for a New Mexico probate/estate attorney to assist.   Please share any and all referrals.
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an Untrusted Sender
You have not previously corresponded with this sender.
See https://itconnect.uw.edu/email-tags for additional information. Please contact the UW-IT Service Center, help at uw.edu 206.221.5000, for assistance.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Listmates,

Client's mom passed away suddenly over the weekend. She was a resident of Albuquerque, NM (Bernalillo County) and my client is looking for a New Mexico probate/estate attorney to assist.

Please share any and all referrals. Thanks in advance!

Mehera Nori, Esq.
she | her | hers
Pride Law, PLLC
5600 Rainier Ave S, Suite C-206
Seattle, WA 98118
206.395.5578
info at pridelawpllc.com<mailto:info at pridelawpllc.com>
www.pridelawpllc.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.pridelawpllc.com__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!m7wtMfcYUU3M5RN8uH_AZkozmoaBMIWDWZO_Dh6C6H1E6M1jmt1LlPrGp1dXuE0oBlab8ASASAW6mmTKeA$>

CONFIDENTIAL: Emails and attachments received from us may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, as attorney work-product or based on other privileges or provisions of law. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, do not read, copy, use, forward or disclose the email or any of its attachments to others. Instead, immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and then delete it from your system. We strictly prohibit any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or use of emails or attachments sent by us.