[WSBAPT] Seeking Probate/Estate Atty in New Mexico

Mehera Nori mehera at pridelawpllc.com
Tue Sep 26 12:30:12 PDT 2023

Listmates,

Client's mom passed away suddenly over the weekend. She was a resident of
Albuquerque, NM (Bernalillo County) and my client is looking for a New
Mexico probate/estate attorney to assist.

Please share any and all referrals. Thanks in advance!

*Mehera Nori, Esq. *
she | her | hers
*Pride Law, PLLC*
5600 Rainier Ave S, Suite C-206
Seattle, WA 98118
206.395.5578
info at pridelawpllc.com
www.pridelawpllc.com

*CONFIDENTIAL:* Emails and attachments received from us may be protected by
the attorney-client privilege, as attorney work-product or based on other
privileges or provisions of law. If you are not an intended recipient of
this email, do not read, copy, use, forward or disclose the email or any of
its attachments to others. Instead, immediately notify the sender by
replying to this email and then delete it from your system. We strictly
prohibit any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
emails or attachments sent by us.