[WSBAPT] family settlement agreement

Chandra Lewnau chandra at lewnaulaw.com
Thu Sep 7 15:51:43 PDT 2023

I was just talking to a Texas lawyer and explaining that we call a family
settlement agreement a TEDRA agreement or NJDRA. I am rushing to get out of
town but if no one answers I can dig up a sample form when I get back.
Remind me if you still need it then.

On Wed, Sep 6, 2023 at 12:22 PM Sharon Rutberg <sharon at salmonbaylaw.com>
wrote:

> Hi, friends –
>

> Has anyone out there prepared a Family Settlement Agreement, in which all
> estate beneficiaries and heirs sign an agreement that deviates from the
> provisions of a Will, or even avoids the probate of a Will?  I expect it’s
> a form of TEDRA. If you have a model you would be willing to share, I would
> appreciate it.
>

> Thanks –
>
> Sharon
>

> Sharon Rutberg, Attorney at Law
>
> Salmon Bay Law Group, PLLC
>
> 1734 NW Market St.
>
> Seattle, WA 98107
>
> 206-735-3177, ext. 1
>
> sharon at salmonbaylaw.com
>
> Website: www.salmonbaylaw.com
>
> Washington State Bar #47055
>
> NOTICES
> The contents of this message and any attachments may be protected by the
> attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine, and/or other applicable
> protections. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this
> message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete the message.
> Thank you for your assistance.

> others.***

*Chandra M. Lewnau*  *|*  Attorney

WALL GROUP LAW

51 W. Dayton St., Suite 305  *|*  Edmonds, WA 98020

*Tel* 425.670.1560  *|*  *Fax* 425.361.1512  *|* http://www.wallgrouplaw.com

THIS ACCOUNT IS FOR MAILING LIST PURPOSES ONLY.

For faster response email chandra at wallgrouplaw.com