[WSBAPT] Spokane County publication?

Kendel Froese kendel at thrivelawpllc.com
Fri Oct 27 10:48:49 PDT 2023

I agree with Candy that Helen at The Exchange is delightful - she's always
very responsive and incredibly easy to work with. Fees are usually right
around $135.

helen at spokane.exchange

Warmly,
Kendel

--

Kendel Froese

Attorney, Froese Law PLLC <https://www.froeselawpllc.com>

203 N. Washington | Suite 200 | Spokane, WA | 99201

509.514.5317 (Call & Text)

Instantly schedule an appointment with me here
<https://calendly.com/froeselawpllc>!

*Please Note!*

The information contained in this email and any attachments are meant only
for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or
privileged. If you are reading this communication and are not the intended
recipient, any unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly
prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you received this communication by
mistake, please immediately notify the sender by return email, and delete
the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you for your
cooperation!