[WSBAPT] Spokane County publication?

Mann, Candy candy at lucentlaw.com
Fri Oct 27 10:28:42 PDT 2023

I feel like the staff at the Exchange has the best customer service and
competitive rates. Helen Boyd-Schwartz is a rockstar. She's always very
responsive. She has assisted us (saved us) with last minute requests and
she has a delightfully British accent.

*Candy L. Mann*
Spokane County
Registered Paralegal #1402163

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA 99203-2278

P: 509.455.3713
D: 509.316.2138
F: +1.509.455.3718 (must dial 1 before area code)
E: candy at lucentlaw.com

lucentlaw.com <http://www.lucentlaw.com/>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>
Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/company/lucent-law/>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/LucentLaw>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me and delete it from your system.