[WSBAPT] Joshua Kramer's Will

Jeremie Lipton jeremie at liptonlawgroup.com
Wed Nov 29 11:42:01 PST 2023

Hello,

Having not received any responses to my prior inquiry, I am sending this out once more. As noted below, I am looking for a Washington attorney who may have drafted a will or estate planning document for Joshua Kramer.

I did some real estate work for Joshua in the past and have been contacted by his 1st cousin, Jeffrey Koncious, who is an attorney in California. Jeffrey is copied on this email. If anyone recognizes Joshua's name, you are welcome/encouraged to email Jeffrey or call him at 424.230.9246.

Thank you,

-Jeremie

Jeremie Lipton
Lipton Law Group, PLLC