[WSBAPT] Electronic Signatures - DocuSign and others

Stromberg, Spencer spencer at lucentlaw.com
Mon Nov 27 13:16:27 PST 2023

My firm uses AdobeSign and we are pretty happy with it. Adobe's licensing
makes everything a little more complicated than necessary in terms of
managing our company-level account and users, but the actual signing works
pretty well and is relatively intuitive for outside signers. We can also
create PDF templates or include text tags in Word document templates that
will automatically be converted into various types of fields upon upload to
AdobeSign.  Since we need to have PDF software anyway, this seems like a
pretty cost-effective solution for us.

*Spencer A. W. Stromberg*
Attorney at Law

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA 99203-2278

P: 509.455.3713
D: 509.828.4644
F: +1.509.455.3718 (must dial 1 before area code)
E: spencer at lucentlaw.com

lucentlaw.com <https://www.lucentlaw.com/>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/lucent-law>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me and delete it from your system.