[WSBAPT] Electronic Signatures - DocuSign and others

Sarah Cuellar attorney at sarahcuellar.com
Fri Nov 17 10:25:45 PST 2023

I don't use practice management software (solo, cheap, and somewhat of a
luddite) but I use Dropbox to store my electronic files and have found
that their e-signature process is easy for me and my clients. I tried
signNow before that and do NOT recommend that service. It's clunky and
makes your documents look sloppy.