[WSBAPT] Copy of Original Will signed in 2022 not used

michael westseattleattorney.com michael at westseattleattorney.com
Fri Nov 10 10:45:19 PST 2023

Client in CIR with decedent gave his son what she thought was the original Will, which gifted her $50k from his assets. Son opens probate intestate, saying Will was lost without notice to my client or seeking to establish the copy as valid. Atty did not file and or attach the son's declaration with the petition and I am trying to get it.  But can my client move to admit the copy? (assuming she can get will witnesses affidavits)?

[cid:d3cb5ca5-1eed-48cc-ba98-15f93317f992]