[WSBAPT] Refferal Sought - King County Probate Litigation (low/pro bono)

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Fri Nov 3 10:33:59 PDT 2023

This came to the Bar Association from an individual person.  Unfortunately,
the Bar News does not run these types of advertisements so I am simply
trying to help. There is no motivation from a large firm seeking to flush
out associates. To be clear, this person is looking to refer the case to an
attorney or firm who can help this person. Not seeking to HIRE an attorney
to work for them at their firm.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /