[WSBAPT] Refferal Sought - King County Probate Litigation (low/pro bono)

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Fri Nov 3 09:26:34 PDT 2023

List Members -

I have been approached in my capacity as a WSBA Governor to help spread the
word for a probate attorney.Here is the post. Please note the email for
responding. I know nothing other than this:

To assist and represent heir in King County estate proceedings and in
removal of personal representative. Must be able to schedule hearings, be
aggressive, dependable determined to win, stand your ground and work with
private party. Prefer new admitted attorney or those that are willing to do
pro bono or low cost work. Please be serious. Reply to box1472 at yahoo.com.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /