[WSBAPT] Electronic Wills Act

Doehne, Jen jdoehne at eisenhowerlaw.com
Wed May 17 18:32:26 PDT 2023

We also just started offering Electronic Will signings. Happy to provide or receive words of wisdom offline.

I’ve set up a pretty comprehensive step-by-step procedure with the idea that the firm will handle each Electronic Will signing the same way, no matter the responsible attorney or assistant. The hope is that if/when there is any question as to the validity of the Will/our Custodianship of the same, we can confidently attest to the procedure based on the statute.

The biggest hurdle we’ve had so far is software learning/ease of use issues but we expect to work out the kinks the more we do.

Best,
Jen
jdoehne at eisenhowerlaw.com<mailto:jdoehne at eisenhowerlaw.com>

Jen Doehne, Attorney
Pronouns she/her/hers
[cid:Logo_fa335a1d-9f24-4802-a3dd-b58f259e3c98.png]

909 A Street, Suite 600 | Tacoma, WA 98402
phone 253.572.4500 | fax 253.272.5732 | www.eisenhowerlaw.com<http://www.eisenhowerlaw.com/>