[WSBAPT] Electronic Wills Act

Sullivan, Brett brett at lucentlaw.com
Wed May 17 16:35:11 PDT 2023

Dave, my firm has processed a couple of electronic will signings. I'm happy
to set up a time to chat offline with you about it.

*Brett T. Sullivan*
Attorney at Law
Partner

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA  99203-2278

P: (509) 455-3713
D: (509) 828-4642
F: (509) 455-3718
E: brett at lucentlaw.com
lucentlaw.com

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettsullivanspokane>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/lucentlaw>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system.