[WSBAPT] Comerica Bank

Reed.A.Jones at wellsfargo.com Reed.A.Jones at wellsfargo.com
Mon Jun 12 10:13:43 PDT 2023

Hi Amy,

Attached is a Comerica contact sheet I have. Hopefully, this helps.

Thanks,
Reed
Reed A. Jones
Senior Trust Advisor │Senior Vice President
Wells Fargo Wealth & Investment Management
999 3rd Ave, 40th Floor │ Seattle, WA 98104
Tel 206.292.3607 │ Cell 425.444.8937
Reed.A.Jones at WellsFargo.com<mailto:Reed.A.Jones at WellsFargo.com>

[Wells Fargo stagecoach]

Wells Fargo Private Bank provides products and services through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and its various affiliates and subsidiaries.
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply email and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.