[WSBAPT] Chase Bank

Pearce Law PLLC heather at pearcelawservices.com
Tue Jul 18 22:32:35 PDT 2023

This is certainly an eye opening thread (and yes, thank you for sharing
your insights for those of you with experience in these matters.)

On a side note, my personal experience with Chase many years ago following
a simple divorce and the number of simple but stupid errors they made and
snafus they created (for themselves and for us) --- it was like they had
never had account holders get divorced before. It was a circus, and so
unnecessary. I left Chase shortly after and for all these years since have
been so glad I did!

I can't imagine being paycheck to paycheck and having to rely on money that
you suddenly, through no cause of your own, don't have access to any more!

Uggghhh. Go, attorneys!

Heather

*Heather Pearce Campbell **(she / her)*
*Pearce Law, PLLC *| c: 206.395.5878
Web: http://www.pearcelawservices.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and may
be protected by attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine, or other
nondisclosure protection. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail from
your computer; you may not read, disclose, print, copy, store or
disseminate the e-mail or any attachments or information contained therein.