[WSBAPT] Recent Case holding that the Personal Property List was a codicil? of the Will

michael westseattleattorney.com michael at westseattleattorney.com
Wed Jan 25 12:42:27 PST 2023

My Bad - here is what the decision included:  "A separate document in existence at the time a will is executed may qualify both for incorporation by reference under RCW 11 .12.255 as to the distribution of the estate and as a “gift list” for tangible personal property under RCW 11 .12.260."

In the Matter of the Estate of ) No. 78082-4-I
CONSTANCE ELAINE LITTLE, )
) DIVISION ONE
Deceased.
ROXANNE L. TREES, Individually and )