[WSBAPT] Community property real estate

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Fri Jan 20 17:01:37 PST 2023

No – that statute deals with Descent and Distribution in cases of intestacy – or where parts of an estate or intestate – I had a Will once that failed to have a residuary clause after specific bequests so it was part testate and part intestate.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.