[WSBAPT] BLA , short plat or Testamentary Subdiv-Pierce County

Kameron Cayce kam at caycegrove.com
Thu Jan 19 14:36:04 PST 2023

I am looking for a referral for a client who has terminal cancer and is looking to divide 17 acre parcel in Roy in order to sell 10 acres to a neighbor who has been very kind to his family and he wants to leave the remaining 7 acres to his three nieces. Very pleasant gentleman and I would love to help him but this is out of my wheelhouse. I would welcome any referrals to someone able sort out the best way to accomplish the division of the property.

Kameron C. Cayce
cayce|grove LAW OFFICES
kam at caycegrove.com<mailto:grifan at caycegrove.com>
www.caycegrove.com<http://www.caycegrove.com/>