[WSBAPT] Need Spanish Interpreter

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Tue Jan 17 16:24:52 PST 2023

  Law Office of
F.ANDREKITA SILVA

January  17, 2023

Rhonda,

I didn’t read your email very closely, I looked at your address and
assumed Kitsap.... However. I see you want this person in Seattle.

I would recommend:

Keo Capestany
deArias, Inc.
206-605-8393
bilingualpower at hotmail.com

I just remember that you can also go Washington State Court’s website.
Under Programs & Organizations / Court Interpreters

You can search for registered and certified interpreters by city,
county, zip code, etc

https://www.courts.wa.gov/programs_orgs/pos_interpret/

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva