[WSBAPT] Need Spanish Interpreter

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Tue Jan 17 16:04:06 PST 2023

  Law Office of
F.ANDREKITA SILVA

January  17, 2023

Rhonda,

Do you need this interpreter “in person”?

Is this for the Poulsbo area?

If this is for Kitsap and you want someone in person, you can contact
Jennifer Kluver, the Calendar Coordinator for theKitsap County
Superior Court.

 (360) 337-7008
JKluver at co.kitsap.wa.us

She is the person who tracks all requests for the courts so she would
have the list of interpreters available in that area.

If you actually want translation, and/ or if the interpreter can be
remote, let me know. I can give you a few names that I have used in
the King County area that do a good job.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, Washington 98101
206-224-8288
www.seattle-silvalaw.com[1]

Quoting Rhonda Rudman <rhondarudman at comcast.net>:

> Good Tuesday Afternoon,
>
> I need a Spanish Interpreter in Seattle.
> I know I have seen recommendations before.
> Anyone have one?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Rhonda Lee Rudman
> Attorney at Law
> 17791 Fjord Drive NE, Suite 134
> Poulsbo, Washington  98370
> Phone 360-779-6400

> attorneys, law students, professionals working in related fields,
> and others.***

Links:
------
[1] http://www.seattle-silvalaw.com