[WSBAPT] Hello/responses appreciated asap please - thanks in advance

Tom Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Tue Feb 28 11:42:32 PST 2023

Well, my question is why won’t the attorney that filed it do the right
thing and correct the Petition he/she prepared knowing it was not accurate
or truthful? I have not idea about ex parte. I would expect an ex parte
Judge would like to see that attorney face to face.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, WA 98502

(360) 866-4000 phone

(360) 866--3832 fax

www.buddbaylaw.com

COVID POLICY:

*Our firm continues to follow guidance from the CDC and Governor Inslee’s
office regarding social distancing and the wearing of face coverings, and
we encourage the public and our clients to do the same.  Our staff is still
working remotely much of the time so electronic communication by phone and
email continues to be encouraged.  We appreciate your patience and
understanding.*