[WSBAPT] Hello/responses appreciated asap please - thanks in advance

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Tue Feb 28 11:29:54 PST 2023

A probate was opened by an individual purporting to be a friend and business connection to decedent.  Individual had an attorney.  Petition indicated no heirs; there is in fact an heir (a daughter) and the attorney even noted, condolences on the death of your father in sending her the Notice of Appointment (SMH).  No notice on hearing was sought for non-intervention powers.  Daughter is willing and able to serve and I think the original petitioner may face claims from the estate for vulnerable adult issues.

I plan to file a motion to remove (in the meantime asking to step down but not hopeful) and want to set it Ex Parte because it literally should take only moments.  Anyone know a reason why ex parte would not be appropriate.

Thanks in advance - what is wrong with people?!

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.