[WSBAPT] Need referral for professional responsibility attorney

John Creahan john at cairn-law.com
Sat Feb 18 17:44:54 PST 2023

Hi all,
Do any of you have a referral for a professional responsibility/malpractice attorney with expertise in estate planning/probate.
I represent the personal representative of an estate who has essentially disappeared. The beneficiaries (who are unrelated and somewhat adverse) are getting justifiably angry. This is not a big money situation.
I have questions about what I am allowed/obligated to do with respect to my client and the beneficiaries.
Thanks for any referrals,
John

John Creahan
206-578-5877