[WSBAPT] Recording the Community Property Agreement

Sarah Cuellar attorney at sarahcuellar.com
Wed Feb 15 10:44:31 PST 2023

Gerald,

I have found that each county is unique and it's easiest to just call and
ask what they want prior to submitting documents. That said, I've been in
the same situation and the second and third counties accepted certified
copies of the filed CPA.

Sarah

Law Office of Sarah N. Cuellar, PLLC

665 S. Clark Ave., Unit 2

P.O. Box 904

Republic, WA 99166

(509) 207-9162 phone

(509) 357-1604 fax

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIAL/PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION This email and any files
transmitted with it may be protected by the attorney/client privilege, work
product doctrine, or other confidentiality protections. It is intended
solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.