[WSBAPT] Decedent used two names

Shannon Jones shannonj at campbellbarnettlaw.com
Thu Feb 2 13:19:32 PST 2023

I have filed probates under two names, either "formerly known as" or "also known as." I have had no problems and then could transfer assets which belonged to the deceased but were in either name - Shannon

Shannon R. Jones | Attorney
Campbell Barnett PLLC
Direct:  253.848.3515
Office: 253.848.3513| Fax: 253.845.4941
317 South Meridian
Puyallup, WA 98371
shannonj at campbellbarnettlaw.com
campbellbarnettlaw.com

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is transmitted to you in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately.