[WSBAPT] Attorney Position Available

Joe Pew joe at scarfflaw.com
Thu Feb 2 08:23:44 PST 2023

Hello List Mates,

We're looking for an estate planning attorney to join our Mercer Island firm.  Ideally the person will have 3-5 years' experience working with complex/high net worth estate planning clients and/or an LLM in tax.  The candidate will be busy out of the gate even if they have no client book. If you know of anyone who might be interested (including yourself), please have them contact me or Stuart Scarff at Scarff Law Firm.

(Apologies if you see this more than once, I have posted this message in a few Listserves where there may be interest.)

Thanks,

Joe

Joseph N. Pew, V, Esq.
Scarff Law Firm, PLLC
3035 Island Crest Way, Suite 201
Mercer Island, WA 98040
206.236.1500            206.905.5912 (fax)
joe at scarfflaw.com<mailto:joe at scarfflaw.com>
www.scarfflaw.com<http://www.scarfflaw.com>