[WSBAPT] Looong shot...

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Sun Dec 3 13:39:34 PST 2023

May the force be with you -

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden, P.S.
717 W. Sprague Ave., Suite 1500
Spokane, WA  99201
djkiepe at depdslaw.com<mailto:djkiepe at depdslaw.com>
509-455-5300
Please note that I am currently out of the office for a family emergency, returning on December 2.  Thereafter, I will be out of the office starting December 4, 2023 until approximately December 18, 2023 for medical reasons, with little to no email for the initial few days.  If you need immediate assistance, please call 509-455-5300 and ask for Sandy Saty.

KINDLY ALLOW 2-4 WORKING DAYS TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO NON-URGENT EMAILS.  FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR EMAIL (OR RESEND YOUR EMAIL AS THE CASE MAY BE) MARKED URGENT IN THE SUBJECT LINE.