[WSBAPT] Immediate Sale of House

Inge Fordham inge at fordhamlegal.com
Thu Aug 24 11:22:08 PDT 2023

I agree with Heather.  I often advise clients that they may sell real property for the fair market value and advise that they retain all net proceeds in the estate bank account until the end of the probate, after the creditor claim period has ended and all claims have been paid in full.  I am, however, suspicious of the realtor.  Why is (s)he pushing so hard?  What does (s)he get out of it?  Just commission?  Why can’t (s)he wait and sell the property in a few months?  Folks acting in their own self-interest frequently prey on vulnerable families.  It’s a real shame.

[uc%3fexport=download&id=1W3rEcChy0_E0cCfV5up02mkhwnL6eWIs&revid=0B4P5JoIHdbFaR29EbHlRWHFseFV5STZpSUVGeUNPWldkVDFVPQ]
Inge A. Fordham | Attorney
Fordham Law, PLLC
3218 Sixth Avenue | Tacoma, WA 98406
Office: (253) 348-2657 | Mobile: (206) 778-3131
www.fordhamlegal.com<http://www.fordhamlegal.com>

Confidential Communication: This email is sent to a recipient on behalf of an attorney/law firm, and is information intended exclusively for the individual, entity or company to which it is sent.  This communication may contain proprietary, privileged or confidential information or may otherwise be legally exempt from disclosure other than to the intended recipient.  If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or otherwise disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email or other communication and delete all copies of the message.