[WSBAPT] USAA Insurance - qualified if moved to trust?

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Tue Aug 15 10:26:05 PDT 2023

When I bought my first house, my auto coverage was with USAA, so I called them to request homeowner's coverage.  They said my house was too old.
I took all of my coverage elsewhere.
You might try AMICA.  I have had wonderful experience with them (on a couple of large claims) for the last several decades.  They are a mutual company with no agents.  You deal directly with AMICA.  Very good rates.  And then they give you a rebate every year.
Phil Jones

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP
900 S.W. Fifth Ave. Suite 2500