[WSBAPT] test

Marsha Hudson marsha at griffyn.us
Sun Apr 23 09:38:58 PDT 2023

I received it.

On Sun, Apr 23, 2023 at 9:37 AM Philip N. Jones <pjones at duffykekel.com>
wrote:

> Maybe I am having technical issues, but both of my devices are not showing
> any WSBAPT posts this morning (and some of the posts from yesterday seem to
> be missing), so I am posting this message to see what happens.  If others
> are having the same issues, then perhaps the problem is with the listserv.
> If anyone sees this post, then perhaps the problem is on my end.  If no one
> sees this post, the problem is on the WSBAT end.
>
> Or perhaps someone stole the posts and is selling them as NFTs.
>
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/900+S.W.+Fifth+Ave.+Suite+2500+%0D%0A+Portland,+OR+97204?entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> Perhaps one or two of you could respond to this post.  Maybe even copy me
> at my email address, below.
>
> Thanks for any help you might offer.
>
> Phil Jones
>

> Philip N. Jones
>
> Duffy Kekel LLP
>
> 900 S.W. Fifth Ave. Suite 2500
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/900+S.W.+Fifth+Ave.+Suite+2500+%0D%0A+Portland,+OR+97204?entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> Portland, OR 97204
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/900+S.W.+Fifth+Ave.+Suite+2500+%0D%0A+Portland,+OR+97204?entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> pjones at duffykekel.com
>
> (503) 226-1371 – office
>
> (503) 853-1482 – cell
>
> (503) 226-3574 - fax

> others.***

Plese excus the brevite and any tipoes.  This emale was sent from Marsha's
stoopid iPhone.

Marsha C. Hudson Attorney at Law #23330
3221 NW 62nd St
Seattle, WA 98107
Telephone: 206-297-3933
Fax: 206-357-9356 marsha at griffyn.us Life's most persistent and urgent
question is: What are you doing for others? - Martin Luther King, Jr. This
e-mail may contain information that is protected by attorney-client, work
product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, use, or reliance upon its contents
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
contact me immediately and return the email by forwarding it to this office
at marsha at griffyn.us and then deleting the e-mail.