[WSBAPT] test

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Sun Apr 23 09:37:32 PDT 2023

Maybe I am having technical issues, but both of my devices are not showing any WSBAPT posts this morning (and some of the posts from yesterday seem to be missing), so I am posting this message to see what happens.  If others are having the same issues, then perhaps the problem is with the listserv.  If anyone sees this post, then perhaps the problem is on my end.  If no one sees this post, the problem is on the WSBAT end.
Or perhaps someone stole the posts and is selling them as NFTs.
Perhaps one or two of you could respond to this post.  Maybe even copy me at my email address, below.
Thanks for any help you might offer.
Phil Jones

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP