[WSBAPT] Lost Title/Estate vehicle

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Mon Apr 17 16:53:40 PDT 2023

Everyone makes jokes about DMVs in every state being difficult to work with, long lines, etc.  But the fact of the matter is that DMVs do not like cars rolling around titled in the names of dead people.  DMVs are very eager to get titles into the names of living people, and they will work hard to help you accomplish that goal, in my experience.
Phil Jones

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP
900 S.W. Fifth Ave. Suite 2500