[WSBAPT] Guardian replaced

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 16:22:51 PDT 2023

"Good Morning Your Honor, I represent Michael Atkins and Mr. Atkins wants to gift his very large and expensive house in West Seattle to me.  I am handing up the proposed orders.  Thank you, Your Honor.  Have a Nice Day."

Meanwhile I will double escrow the sale of the house and buy a one-way ticket to parts warmer, drier, and without an extradition treaty.  Thanks for the idea Mike.