[WSBAPT] Gun Trust

jbdolan at jbdolan.com jbdolan at jbdolan.com
Tue Apr 11 13:09:45 PDT 2023

Perfect, thank you, Nick.

-jbd-

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com>
On Behalf Of Nick Pleasants
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2023 11:47 AM
To: 'WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv' <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Gun Trust

Jim,

Sounds like the guns will pass to surviving spouse outright. So, this would
be a straightforward gun trust established by Mom to add her children with
access.

My partner Dennis Brislawn is part of the NW Gun Law Group, they can setup
the gun trust https://nwgunlawgroup.com/gun-trusts/

Best,

Nick

Nicholas Pleasants | Shareholder

11225 SE 6th Street | Suite 100 | Bellevue, WA 98004
Main: (425) 455-3900 | Fax: (425) 455-9201 | E-mail:
<mailto:npleasants at ohswlaw.com> npleasants at ohswlaw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains information belonging to
the law firm of Oseran Hahn, P.S., which may be privileged, confidential
and/or protected from disclosure. The information is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If you think that you have
received this message in error, please e-mail the sender. If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited.